New Menus for winter in to Spring have arrived!!
Our Head Chef Craig and his brigade of chefs have once again worked exceptionally hard to develop some lovely new dishes for our winter in to spring menu.
New starters include…
Potted Confit of Duck with pistachio served with orange marmalade and toast or the Little Slow Roasted Crispy Belly Pork, Clonakilty black pudding and smoked bacon with an apple and walnut salad and honey mustard dressing.
For vegetarians there is a Fairleigh Wallop Goat Cheese and wild mushroom Brulee, fig salad.
We have a comforting Pan fried lambs liver, honey roasted shallots and mini bubble and squeak cake and for the seafood lover there is………. Beetroot cured Sea Trout and horseradish with a fennel and apple salad
On the mains we have
- Pan Roasted Goosnargh Duck Breast with fondant potatoes, buttered kale and Somerset Cider Brandy sauce
- Smoked Fish and Cider Pie, with Haddock, salmon and mackerel, Keens Cheddar Mash and buttered garden peas
- Spiced Roast Root Vegetable and Chickpea Casserole with minted yoghurt
- Traditional Lancashire Hot Pot topped with Saddleworth Lancashire Cheese and pickled red cabbage
- Anna’s Happy Trotters Pork Chops with sprouting broccoli, creamy mash and wholegrain mustard sauce
- Rack of Cheshire Lamb stuffed with Chorlton White Cheshire and thyme, parsnip Dauphinoise and seasonal vegetables
And for new puddings we have
- Dark and White Chocolate Cheesecake with chocolate bourbon biscuit
- Spiced Sherry Plum Crumble with warm custard
- Hot Chocolate Fondant with Mocha Bean Ice cream
- ‘Seven Sisters Farm’ Cherry Bakewell Ice Cream Tart